Sunday 5 February 2012

Music director SS Thaman has finally made an official announcement that he’s exiting from Prabhas’ starrer Rebel movie. The music director has decided to choose his micro blogging site Twitter to make this announcement. “My best wishes to music director Raghava Lawrence Gaaru :) for REBEL I wish the entire te@m good luck :) And I thank Lawrence master for giving me KANCHANA which was a very big hit in both the languages:) but I am officially out of REBEL :), Tweeted Thaman. Rebel movie director Raghava Lawrence would be now composing music for this film – for the second time in his career after 'Don' starring Nagarjuna. Sources say that contrasting perceptions between Raghava Larence and Thaman has led to the latter’s exit from the project. Rebel has been suffering from several rebellious issues ever since the movie hit the floors. Previously, Anushka backed out from the film and now its music director SS Thaman’s turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment