Sunday 5 February 2012

No Bhatti Vikramarka Remake -Sai Babu

Reacting to a certain section of media speculation about Yalamanchali Sai Baba remaking ‘Bhatti Vikramarka’ starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, the producer clarified that he's not making any mythological movie with Balayya and 'Bhatti Vikramarka' is a just speculation. “I’m not making any mystic movie with Balayya. I don’t know where these rumours have come from but I shall let you know if I finalize anything”, elucidates Yalamanchali Sai Baba. Speaking about Sri Rama Rajyam success, Sai Baba said that he’s feeling proud to be associated with such a great project. “I’m very pleased to be part of such a prestigious film and I’m thankful to the entire Sri Rama Rajyam unit for making it a success”, adjoins Sai Baba.


No comments:

Post a Comment